Monday, October 31, 2011

Two Little Things

Not too much to tell you about for today, just these two things I have been working on this afternoon:


the very beginnings of one of those lovely floating cross quilts.  It's the quilt called "Add It Up on this page of Fresh Lemon Quilts. I've always wanted to make one, and decided that I know just the person who would love it.


The beginnings of another star pieced in diamonds.  There must be an easier way to do this one, I'll probably have to work it out as I go along. Have 6 more points to piece, so I'd better start learning quick!

2 comments:

Wee Little Birds said...

Really love the black and red fabric it is very striking. I don't know that quilt will check it out.
Hugs Tanya

Anonymous said...

Love the floating crosses, will be interested to hear how you do it...
Lindax