Saturday, October 15, 2011

What to write, what to write, what to write.....

I'm wracking my brains trying to think of a subject to write about today, because of Blogtoberfest. I think I take this blog a day a bit too seriously.  Let's see what I can come up with.

A day in the life post!

Alan & I both had a very quiet day today , it started off with a cup of tea out in the hut.  It was lovely weather at that point, fed the fish, watched the lorikeets, realized I had to go to the local shopping centre, the Hyperdome, for a quick visit.  We took the dogs for the drive and Alan waited in the car with them while I raced inside to grab what was needed.  Got home and the weather was starting to come in. Did some hand sewing of hexagons. Had lunch, nothing spectacular, read the news on the computer,telephoned some friends ( we have 2 sick friends at the moment) and before we knew it , it was time to go to the dog park.

Had to leave there as quickly as we arrived, because a monster storm came over, and we have had rain ever since. Really wild heavy rain and everything was black like night time. It was only 4.30 pm!

It is said we are in for a wild and woolly summer, this is just a taste of things to come.

I know it's boring, and not even a picture!!

I'll choose a picture to end this with-


My Tropical Circles quilt, finished in July 2011 I think.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

It sounds like a very nice day to me. We were just going to the Hyperdome to do some shopping and pick up Chris from work about 4.30 ad quickly decided the undercover car pack was the way to go.
Cheers Tanya