Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Camera!

Sounds of trumpets and cymbals please!

Bought a new camera yesterday, and I am so very pleased with it!


It's a Canon 550D with close and distance lenses.  I've never had a really good camera before, and really have wanted one for a while.  So now I am practicing and learning all about it - there's a lot more than point and shoot involved, though it will do everything automatically also! And it also can take video movies!

So I just had to take a picture of it to show everyone.

4 comments:

Maria said...

have fun learning to drive it Shaz.

Diane-crewe said...

how wonderful to have a new "toy" I am sure you will have fun with it xx

Wee Little Birds said...

WOW...who is a very lucky girl.

Anonymous said...

Expect to see everything now....enjoy !!!
Linda x