Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hexagons

It's One Flower Wednesday again, and once again Karen from Journey of a Quilter, is hosting.  Here is my lot for this week:


I just could not resist doing the red one - it's my favourite colour.

So four to show for this week - I'm getting there!

So pop over to Karen's blog and have a look at all the other lovely flowers done this week.

Alan is going into hospital tomorrow for  hernia repair surgery - he will probably stay overnight and if all goes well I will pick him up on Friday. 

8 comments:

Maria said...

Great colourful flowers to add to your garden Shaz

Karen said...

You are going to have a very beautiful garden. The solid red one is a lovely addition. Wishing all goes well with Alan's surgery.

Becky G said...

Your flowers are charming, and how lovely to have an all red one in February!
Wishing Alan a successful surgery & speedy recovery.
Let us know how it all goes. Thanks for posting. B

Collette said...

these are really nice! I love hexies and paper piecing them, nice to meet you at Lily's . x

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

The scrap flowers are so pretty but the red flower is striking!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Love your bright flowers, great colors! The red flower is a perfect addition to your garden (I like red too).

Bquiltin said...

I've fallen in love with all the pink on your site.... love the JUST do it..... and One Flower Wed Hexies.... take good care of yourself!

sunny said...

wow - with 4 in one week, your garden will really be blooming! Hope Alan is feeling well by now.