Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hexagons

Haven't had time to actually sew any flowers this week, but I did add 4 flowers to the garden:


The more I add, the smaller it looks!

Thank you everyone for your best wishes for Alan.  Everything did go well and he is home now.  Unfortunately it seems he might be developing a cold and cough, so it will be off to the doctors tomorrow if he is no better.

So hop on over to Karen at Journey of a Quilter One Flower Wednesday and see what others have done this week.

9 comments:

Maria said...

Well done Shaz. I have not even started one flower this week.

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Make sure he is always taking really deep breaths in and out, it helps to keep him from getting pneumonia or upper respiratory problems.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Your garden is looking beautiful! Hope Alan is all better soon!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Beautiful garden, so bright and cheery! Hope Alan gets better soon

Birdydownunder said...

I just love your hexies. Thats how I hope to join mine.
Good health to you both.

Hilachas said...

You quilt is going to be beautiful!

Raewyn said...

Love the blues in your garden - it is going to be so lovely.

Karen said...

Growing beautifully! The blue flowers really pop.

Leo said...

ohh such a lovely garden - I think I will have to start a garden too once I finished my current project.