Friday, February 10, 2012

Playing With the New CAMERA

This evening I went out the back garden with the new camera and played around a bit with the lenses and settings.

I was sitting on a seat in the hut, and I used the distance lens and tried to bring the garden closer with it:


I love the effect of the leaves in the foreground blurring.



This one is even closer, but Buddha is blurred as well.



Again trying to bring the garden closer



I think I have a bit more to learn about that distance lens!

But here's some with the close lens,that I mostly use:



Need to cut back those palm fronds!



My begonia that I have had for years and years.  It flowers madly once a year with white flowers and then just sits there doing nothing.

So what do you think?  Am I getting better with the camera?

No comments: