Thursday, March 22, 2012

Decisions Are Made

My friend Diane from The Cheshire Quilter recommended that I try enlarging one of my New York Beauty templates and check how it goes before making a decision on whether to enlarge the blocks for the  quilt.

Well I did, thanks Diane, and it turned out great-


It's about 11 1/2 inch block, and it will certainly cut down the number of blocks I will have to do.


Here it is compared to the old size blocks, so now it's full steam ahead!

I also made the decision about which block to run with for Sue for March. The one I can't show you!  Or at least I've narrowed it down to 2, and I've started the first one.

We spent the morning at the hospital today, while Alan had his CT scan.  We will see the surgeon next Friday for the results.

Tomorrow is the Craft and Quilting Show here in Brisbane, so I'll be there looking at all the quilts and seeing what is around.  I will try to take some photographs for you.

2 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

so glad it worked xx fingers crossed for the scan results, ENJOY the show xx

Maria said...

Great job and your quilt will now grow quicker.