Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Down Under Doll Quilt Swap

Down Under Doll Quilt Swap {round 3}

Round 3 is starting so I have joined up with Michelle on The Quilted Tortoise .

There's a Flickr Group here, if you want to take a look and maybe join (but only if you are in Australia, I'm afraid.

We are both starting to feel a bit better now, so it will be back to the sewing machine soon, for me!

Did you notice I changed the template ? It needed a break, I was tired of looking at pink! Now I need to find a different picture for the header. Any suggestions gladly accepted and thought about.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you are feeling better.
Hugs Tanya

Anonymous said...

So good to hear you are feeling better.....get back into that Sewing Room.....hope we see you Thursday.

Take care.....Linda x