Saturday, September 29, 2012

Flying Lessons 2012

 
 
I promised some people through the week that I will give an update on this online course I am doing.
 
We have just finished the second week and it is remarkable to see the information covered.
 
In the first week we looked at Inspiration, passion and goals, facing our fears, how to improve our blog/ website etc and how to attract more followers! 
 
Week 2 covered websites and social networking as well as creating community.
 
So much information coming so fast is mind blowing!  Every person is loving the friendships we have developed - though I am wondering how I can be called an artist, when the real artists are the painters and the writers, I think.  Though another member of our community has said the same and was told that we are all artists and we all can learn from one another also.
 
There's almost 500 people involved in this course, so that speaks for itself I reckon!  I am really lucky to be doing it!  Now I just have to work out how to add a signature to these posts...........

1 comment:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Here is a link to help you on the siggy part.

http://www.blogsbyheather.com/2009/07/blogger-automatically-include-your-signature-on-new-posts.html