Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Latest Quilt

Here's the latest quilt from my Thursday morning Sewing Group:

Meet the Circle Quilt:-

 
The whole quilt - it looks like I have tried to hide the bottom right blocks,tho' I haven't really - it just worked out that way!  This quilt is made up of blocks that I received from fellow bee members last year, and from this year, they all go together so well. All the different greys really go well together and they help all the colours sing.

 
Here's the top half,

 
and here's the bottom half.
I love the way it has turned out, and truly don't know who it is destined to live with at this time!
 
 
and here is a gratuitous flower picture for your enjoyment.
 

2 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

beautiful xx

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful Sharyn.....looking forward to seeing your crazy cats.....Linda x