Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Snippets

We're baaack!
Look out for "A Crochet Space" coming your way shortly.

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!

Now to Sunday Snippets with Tinniegirl :-Join us if you will,

 Gee, I was so excited about being back, and now blogger won't let me post any pictures! I just don't believe this!! I'll try again:

 Still no luck at 10.00pm, so I will try again tomorrow and have a Sunday Snippets on Monday instead!

 Had no luck on Monday, but a friend in blogland ( Hi Diane!!) sent me some details of how to make things work again, so now I'll try this:-

 It must be me, but it still won't work! I'll try again tomorrow.














I have been trying since last Sunday to upload these photographs! I did a lot of research online, and found that Internet Exploror is what was causing the problem, so I downloaded Google Chrome, and here I am, back on line again!!

So now I find that Tinniegirl is taking a short break from blogging now, so anyhow these are my Sunday Snippets! Hope you enjoyed!

No comments: