Sunday, April 21, 2013

We're Ba-aack!!

First up, I would really like to say thank you to all my friends who sent their best wishes to us regarding our dear Penelope.  She is home now (or at least her ashes are) and she is in the spot that she loved so much, so we are happy about that and life goes on.

We did appreciate all your wishes and thank you for caring.

On another note, like i said previously I am stashbusting.  Here are just a few of the blocks i have done so far - wonderful mindless sewing and just relaxing and enjoying!





Have a closer look by clicking on each image and enjoy! I'm sorry, some of my +'s look very wrinkled but they aren't really. Must have been the photographer!
 Now that we are back to normal, I'll be back tomorrow with more! See you then!

1 comment:

Diane-crewe said...

your blocks look wonderful.. glad you were able to set aside a special place for her ashes xx