Friday, August 16, 2013

From Sharyn's Crochet Space/Just to Keep You Up to Date

Monday, March 11, 2013

Good Things Finished

Some items I have just finished :




I played with this little bird, following Attic 24's instructions


The hat, scarf and cowl are finished, just need to be wrapped for my friend tomorrow
I call the hat a Flapper hat. because it looks like one on!



Just finished this blanket also - a nice granny stripe,


I quite like the colours in it


Do you like the edging i put on it?  I played around with stitches and came up with these leaves and flowers.

Now I am about to start crocheting a cotton cancer turban for another friend who is losing her hair from chemo. She should be able to wear the cotton through the warmer months and I have already made a woollen one for her (forgot to take a pic too!) not that it matters..

No comments: