Sunday, August 4, 2013

I've Been Thinking Hard

I must apologise to all my friends who are following on Bloglovin', for being away for so very long.

I have been having a crisis in confidence since we returned from our Young trip, but have decided on a few things.


  • I am shutting down Sharyn's Crochet Space and will bring all of that blog over to this one.
  • Crochet and knitting and everything else will all be included in this main blog - the pages that I set up here are really a waste of time, because I don't believe that people want to have to scroll through tons of things to find the latest item.
  • I will be setting up some days for linky parties, but will let you know what and when later. All current linky parties I am cancelling.
If there is anything you would like to link up for, let me know .  I'm open to all suggestions, and I would like to have everyone all interested in linking up though.

Enough talk, it feels ok to be back.

Here's some pretty pictures of our debut girl! Melanie is the same age as my own grand daughter, 17. She was the reason we took a holiday down to Young, to be at her debut on June 1st.


This beautiful girl is Alan's youngest grand daughter.


Here Melanie is, dancing with her father, Ray. Her lovely smile says it all, doesn't it?


This lovely pic is taken with her great aunts, jean and Joan.

Well, I will be back soon with some more exciting things happening!!

1 comment:

Bron said...

She is a gorgeous girl...glad you had a lovely trip. xxx