Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturdays Scraps


Remember this cute little house quilt I showed you Here  ?  Well, today I have been madly sewing the parts to finish it! You can see the vertical strip row to the right, and each strip is around 6 1/2" wide, the quilt needed it!


So I am sewing strips together, and blocks



more strips and squares


Star blocks


little square blocks


some post and rail blocks


and tons and tons of scraps to cut apart and make 6 1/2" strips from.


Nothing done on the little girl quilt


For something a little different, this star was sent to me by a lady named Ank, from the Netherlands, to go on my star quilt.  It is beautiful as she has done it all by hand.

Okay, that's it for now, it is time for you to add your lovely scrappy stuff, so here goes:




No comments: