Sunday, January 12, 2014

A 52 Week Word Photo Challenge

Welcome, friends to Week 1 and your photographs of "beautiful"!

I have been so looking forward to this evening, and seeing your word photographs!

Firstly, here's mine -

It was rather difficult to decide what to photograph for me, those of you who know me will understand my choice!  I finally ended up deciding on a beautiful tree:


A massive, beautiful Moreton Bay Fig.

She grows in our local park and this pic is just one of many that I took, the others are on my Flickr page if you would like to see more of her. She must be home to hundreds and hundreds of insects and spiders, and supports all of them as well as swallowing up all the CO2 around her at night, and breathing it out for us each morning!  As that old song goes You're beautiful, you'r beautiful!" (Never said I could sing -:):)

To me she is more than beautiful, there should be more of her!!

Add your pic to the linky below, and lets see what you think is beautiful!




5 comments:

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

That certainly is a beautiful photo. Well done.

Diane-crewe said...

love your choice x

Fiona said...

Greetings.... joining you from my picture a day blog... first time I have used this linky so I messed up a bit....
great idea and I love your picture...
Hugz

kiwikid said...

Hello! I have joined up today with my beautiful photo, hope I managed the linky ok!
Love the Morton Bay Fig photo!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tree indeed…..Linda xx