Sunday, March 30, 2014

52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge

Hi everyone! Good to know you are back with me!

I found todays word, "stretch" a bit difficult to tell you the truth, so here's what I came up with


This is a beautiful soft stretch jersey fabric that I bought this past Summer, to make a skirt and top from.

I did make the skirt up:-


Sorry for the not so good photograph, I was just too tired tonight to play around with it and fix it, but you get the gist!

The skirt has a roll top and is gorgeously swishy and hangs lovely when it is worn, thanks to the stretch fabric, I simply love to wear it.

Maybe I'll make a long sleeved top to wear with it, though with Winter coming quickly, I might just wait till next Summer and make a summery top! The fabric is far too light for Winter!

Well that's my photo, so enter yours with Mr Linky and let's see how you managed!!

See you tomorrow night for our next week's word!












3 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

I find them ALL difficult xx love your skirt x

kiwikid said...

Love the skirt, it would be so lovely to wear.

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

That is a great interpretation of stretch.