Monday, March 24, 2014

Week 11 of 52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge

Hi everybody, good to see you here for our next week's word!

I would just like to make a quick comment about our challenge here, if I may.

Please don't worry if you can't post your pictures on the date, or if you can't manage a week. We all know ( me more than anyone!!) :):) how life can simply get in the way of all good intentions! Simply carry on when you can. No one is counting how many pictures you post - it's not about that.

So, here we go for this week:

The word for Week 11 is - "stretch".

I think that one's another doozie!!

See you back here next Sunday for our photographs.
Have a great week everyone..........


2 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

OH my good ......!

kiwikid said...

That's me getting my jeans on!!!! Lol!