Friday, May 9, 2014

Baby Quilts

As I may have mentioned previously (!!) (oh really) :):) I have been madly sewing some quilts for the new great grand daughter, Ella.

So here they are: -


So here is her little pram quilt - all snipped and ready!  It's really not crooked - must have hung it strangely!!


and above is the second little quilt I have made, looks all creasey (is there such a word?), doesn't it? 

So both have been finished, and been through the washing machine and will go through the clothes dryer tonight - so that they are lovely and soft and cuddly for Ella, when she gets them.

Hope you are all having lots of fun with Diane's word for the week - I think I've got a good picture but you'll have to wait till Sunday to see it!!

Have a nice weekend.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharyn they are so beautiful and cute.....you have been very busy.
She will love them, sewn with lots of love.
Linda xxxx

Rachaeldaisy said...

I can see your having fun making lovely quilts for little Ella. She'll be warm and cosy with her new quilts.

kiwikid said...

Lovely quilts for Ella!
xx