Monday, May 19, 2014

Embroidery

I have been doing a little hand embroidery in the evenings, this past few nights.  I find that it is easier to see the thread against the fabric, rather than crocheting or knitting, where the same colour is being used and strains my eyes.

So this is what I have done so far - it's been a while, so don't expect miracles now, will you?!


I love this little one , seeing it here, I know it's crooked! Will have to go now and correct that! 

I'm back, and it's fixed!! Here's the next embroidery


This little cutie hasn't been pressed or anything yet - I may use him in something like a book cover, I think. Any ideas of what he would look good on?

Now I am about to start on a little "lilipopo" girl - she was free on her website _

Aren't they just adorable  little mites?? I may do more than one of these!

See ya




3 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

it may have been a while .. but they look great fun x

kiwikid said...

They both look wonderful!
xx

Janet said...

Very sweet! Embroidery is my favourite passtime. But I haven't done any for a while..