Sunday, August 31, 2014

52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge

welcome back everyone!  I had such a busy week just gone, with doctors appointments and such, that I never thought about blogging.

From here on, life should become a little less hectic, and I will be able to post a bit more through the week.  I hope...........remember, the best set plans! (especially in this house)LOL

Anyhows, here we are for our show n tell for "cotton", so without further ado, let's begin:-


Here is my picture for the word "cottton".  As a quilter, I use a lot of cotton fabric, and here is just a small show of different cottons and what can be done with them.  I also use cotton fabrics for my embroidery, they are very easy to work with and you can always find the pattern and the colour you want..
They are made from a natural plant fibre, so are biodegradable and safe for our planet. (I'm not so sure about some of the dyes used though!!

I hope you like my picture of cotton, and i look forward to seeing yours in our Linky tool below - don't be shy, join in at any time, I promise noeone will laugh at you!!!

See you all again tomorrow evening for our new weekly word.

Take care 

3 comments:

kiwikid said...

Love your cotton photo...especially the purple cotton at the top!!

Moose-ings said...

Nice cottons!

Funny Farm said...

I too love the purple and hot pink cotton at the top! j xo