Monday, August 4, 2014

My Beautiful Grand Children

I am so very proud of my beautiful grand children, and would love to show you these great photographs of them, that I just surreptitiously obtained!

So I will, Hope you enjoy them!


 I promise you, I did not take this photo! Poor Jessica is suddenly realising that she is no longer the "BIG" sister,  her younger brother (by 4 whole years!) is now overtaking her in the height stakes!  

She explains the whole thing away by stating that she was born into a family of giants and she is actually the only normal height one!


 I'll be murdered for putting this up, I think!  Found it and thought it is exactly how they look most of the time! Not really, but not too far from it!!

I think Aaron has a blue tongue - perhaps it's better that I don't know why?


So here they are at our home yesterday (Sunday). The family came over and we had a pork roast with veges, and lots of ice cream and pears after.  The two of these darlings were originally looking through some old photographs I had found of them, having a great time insulting each other over how they looked back then!

All in all, it was a fun day!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!



2 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

what fun pictures x My daughter always complains she is the short one!!.. as my son is 6ft 7 ins and his partner (soon to be wife)is 5ft 10 ins we are ALL small next to them!!

Janet said...

Isn't it wonderful to have grandchildren around!!