Monday, August 11, 2014

Week 31 of 52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge

Welcome back for another exciting week of "Photograph that word"!!

Week 31 is here, and we now produce for our friends, another really great word - I do hope you are excited, 'cos I am!!

The word for week 31 is "head".

Boy, that's scary!  Have fun with it and we will see you back here next Sunday evening with your photographic offerings, shall we?? :):)  It just gets better and better!!

To the girls, Tracee and Janet I think it was, thanks for your comments on my being a no reply blogger!! who would have thought that I would ever allow that to happen!!  So I think I have fixed it, but please let me know if I'm wrong won't you?

I appreciate people telling me these things!

Okay friends, will see you back here through the week.

Have a great time and take care everyone.


No comments: