Wednesday, December 3, 2014

2015 Finish-Along

Well, here i s some excitement for next year!

I am going to join in with Adrianne of  On The Windy Side for her 2015 Finish-Along.

Will you join in with me?  I have done very little quilting lately, due to  hospital visits etc, so now I will have to get all the unfinished quilt tops, finally finished in 2015.

Might I say "not a moment too early", I am feeling like a regular lazy bones ,so next year this will all change, and I can get right back into doing some more work on those things that have been languishing for so long. By the way, it's not only quilting that can be included, it's knitting and crocheting    as well, so that means me!

Just click on the box on my sidebar , and read all about it.  We will be starting in January.   Let me know if you decide to join in too, we can support one another!

Have a great week and take care.



No comments: