Monday, December 15, 2014

52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge

Welcome back for our final week for 20114.

Before I go any further, I must apologisz to Kiwikid - I am having a terrible problem commenting on your blog!  It'd not that I don't check it each time, it's that my comments are not being accepted, and i don't know why!  I do hope it fixes itself soon, because I do enjoy checking out your blog.

So here wed are - next Sunday is it!  I am going to put up all the words that I have left this evening, and you are welcome to chose as many as you like to photograph and show us n ext Sunday evening.

The remaining words are:

"tread"
"ball"
"stoned"
"celebrate"
and "past"

So have a good week with those.  I will see you next Sunday

Take Care




2 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

You'll be busy taking photos this week! Looking forward to seeing what you come up for all of those words.

kiwikid said...

Oohhh I don't know why either Sharyn...should be just the same as normal, I stopped anonymous comments cos I was getting some strange ones---not really wanting to move furniture across India at present!!! lol!! Not to worry, looking forward to the next lot of photos!
xx