Sunday, December 21, 2014

Last Week for 52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge!!

Can you hear the drum rolls and trumpets playing?  I can!!.

We have had a fun year, and i do hope that you, and others, will join in next year for our Monthly Old Picture Challenge

I will post all the rules and regulations (!!!!??")  ( just an explanation for everyone really!!) during the first week of 2015, with the first word happening on the first Sunday evening in January.   It should be even more fun than this year!

ANyhow, it is now time for our last week of picturs to be shown.

I did give 5 words last week, and said please do 1 or as many as you like.  I myself, have only had time to do 2, and here they are:-

I chose "ball" as my first word:

I do have many a ball of yarn to show you here !




This mauve and pink lot I'm not sure of what I will be doing with yet, but I do think it will be something like a scarf. The yarns are silk and silk blends, so it will be lovely for a summer scarf


I have had this Schoppel Wolle Wunderklecks ball for years, I think it may become another scarf!



I'm really not sure if the S.W.W. I showed you in the precious picture, really belongs with these blues 0 mohair and cotton and silk - destined to become a feather and fan knitted scarfie thing for me! I think the grey can go though also, just doesn't fit, does it?

My next word that I chose was "past"

I am long past the day I should have posted this baby quilt now!  It is for the little great great grand daughter, of course.


It will have wide white borders with some scraps in them, and a cream binding..

This picture really does not do the colours justice, it is very bright and colourful, I'm sure Ella will love it!


And here is a close up, a little closer to the correct colours.

It was supposed to be a Christmas present, but it will be late I am afraid!  I'm still getting over all the hospital stays and struggling to get ahead with things. Hopeful;ly next year will improve.

Well, there are my pictures.  I have enjoyed seeing everyone else's, I do hope you have some more for me to look at tonight! Just sign on with Mr Linky below, and    I will be back then after Christmas.

Alan and I do wish all of you a very, Merry Christmas and we Hope you all have a Happy and Safe New Year.

Please take care.



3 comments:

kiwikid said...

You have many a ball of wool there...lots of lovely ideas happening...the baby quilt is beautiful...doesn't matter if it is not done for Christmas....it will be a lovely extra present later on!!

Moose-ings said...

Thanks for organising the challenge, it's been fun throughout he year. Unfortunately, my last entry didn't make it in time, but that's just me. Good luck with next year's plans.

Diane-crewe said...

I ran out of time to post!! WHERE did 2014 go?... hope to be able to join with the new year challenge . Hope 2015 is better for you with health x fingers crossed x