Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Old Picture Challenge 2015

Welcome, my friends, to our February old photographs for the word "nightmare".

I'm quite sure that this got the old brain cells working hard, well it did for me, anyhows!

Firstly I must thank everyone who replied to y post about the Blogger comments problems I was having - I'm still having them, even though all your comments came through! (Or at least I think they did, how would i know?!)

I have decided simply to not worry any more about Blogger -so if I don't leave comments on your blog, please forgive me, cos  I can't.  No use crying over it.

So enough of that - it's time for pictures!!

My nightmares are as follows -


Piecing this whole quilts worth, then finding a mistake when it was all put together! Can you see it?










ANYTHING that requires me to piece precisely is enough to give me a severe migraine and terrible nightmares!  I just don't do precise!


Imagine what a nightmare it would be if you had to hand cut all these tumblers!

I love my Go Baby!


The devil threw up at the entrance to our local park - it still gives people nightmares!!! Concrete Devils' Balls!

So there's my offerings - and the word for March is:- "Growth"

I look forward to seeing your nightmares

Just sign in with Mr Linky and let's see






2 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

I don't think those blocks look like nightmares. I know what you mean about precise peicing though, I can never get corners to meet. I think the quilt in the first photo looks great too, it took me ages to see that one block is around the wrong way. It's not very noticeable.

Moose-ings said...

Well I guess getting those points right can indeed be a nightmare, lol! I for one don't lose sleep over it. What's the saying - if you can't spot it from a galloping horse, nobody else will.