Sunday, May 24, 2015

Some Crochet to Show

Well, here are some of the things that I have been madly crocheting this month. I finished some earlier but haven't posted them here yet.


So here we are, a block blanket for my granson for his birthday - a lot belated I'm afraid but I also can say better late than never!!  There was just so much work involved with this one, and I'm proud that I finally got it finished - it was a little dicey there for a while because I got to be so bored with doing the same thing over and over and over - you get the picture, I'm sure! Obviously arranged with much precision over the timber seat, so show it off in all it's beauty!


I also finally managed to get a shawl/scarf made for my friend  Ruth. Again artfully arranged ( I just love this!)

The third item that I can't find on the computer at the moment, is a corner to corner blanket that I made up for our great grand daughters first birthday on 3 May!  There is a picture of it that I Instagrammed, you can see it on the Instagram tab in the right hand column over there. I was very pleased with that also. Also, there were some items that I crocheted for our grand daughter, who turned 21 on 30 March, and I sent to her. I'll fish those pics out and show you too.

So now I am madly crocheting another 2 shawls, which I won't show yet, because one of them is a birthday present.  She's not allowed to see it of course!

So I' may be back soon with more pics - you should see how bare the back  garden is now, without the big tree that Alan chopped down! ( don't tell him I said that!).

So take care!


3 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

such a fun and bright blanket.. bet he loves it x I get bored with the same esp. when it is plain xx BUT you finished.. so well done x

Craftycreate said...

The blanket is lovely and colourful and lovely pattern. The shawl looks good too!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Your blanket looks lovely - very snug and warm. And your shawl is beautiful. Thank you for linking with Wool on Sundays. I'm very sorry it has taken me so long to visit this post :)