Sunday, May 3, 2015

Thw Old Photo Challenge 2015

well here we are for our old photo challenge again.

This month the word was "Beach" and can you guess what I have done?

A couple of years ago, I copied photographs off our computer and put them onto discs and USB sticks for safe keeping.

With all my rearranging of my sewing (read "junk and stuff") room, I have packed lots of stuff into the wardrobe, along with those discs and USB sticks!

So of course, I have no Beach photographs to show tonight!!

But please don't let that stop you, just enter your pictures in Mr Linky below and be in the running for the prizes at the end of the year!

I will be back tomorrow with the word for May.

Take care



1 comment:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Isn't it annoying when you can't find something you have put away for safe keeping.