Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Some Covers For Old Jars

Wow, after Christmas and all, I find that I have lost my mojo, if you understand me!!

I simply cannot settle down and get into things yet - so I decided to try some bits and biobs that I can finish eally quickly, hoping that the old mojo will reappear if she is satified with them.

I'm not sure it's working. Yet.

So this is what I have done:



Here's the first jar - for my makeup brushes. At least they will be kept tidy now, instead of being thrown into the drawer!


Number 2 jar is for my crochet hooks, from 4.5 to 6mm. Now they are tidy too.

I love the button I used on the flower, so that's cute!!

I still have some more jars and bottles, so I will just keep going until the old mojo comes back and says "Enough, into the good stuff now!!"



Take Care


No comments: