Friday, February 12, 2016

Some Finished Work

Just thought I would drop by and show you all what I have done this past week.

The old mojo is returning slowly I think!

Here we are:


"Sunday Shawl " pattern by the Little Bee on Ravelry - really fast and easy pattern, I will definitely be making more of these!

Done in 8 ply, 5.50 hook - took about 2 days off and on.



This is the "Yes Yes Shawl" from Bernat, I've done it in  8ply acrylic and 4.50 hook.

Took a bit longer than the Sunday Shawl, but went along quickly once I got into that Zen place!


Another view of it, I apologise for the strange photos of it, I am tryiing to disguise a mistake I made right back at the beginning, and I was just too lazy to go back and fix it!

I'm probably the only one who will ever see it, but I don't want to risk it!!

Both shawls are earmarked for recipients, a few more to go and I will be ahead on birthday presents, at least!

Take Care


3 comments:

kiwikid said...

Two beautiful shawls you have made!! Good to hear the mojo is returning!!

Madtatter80 said...

Oh they look so pretty and I want one :) Love the photography too!

Diane-crewe said...

good to see you are feeling like crafting .. and beautiful work too x