Sunday, March 6, 2016

Word Photo Challenge 2016 - Week 5

Welcome back to week 5 of our challenge.

It was an interesting word for this week, wasn't it?!

So I will start with mine and what I thought of it:

I was drawn to an obvious answer, in the garden of course!  I thought of HEAT loving plants, which we have lots of!

So here we are:-


This is the view down the side of the house, showing some of our HEAT loving plants - the bouganvilleas along the fence, the blue plumbago up in the corner, an Allamanda and to the right can be seen our Oak Leaf  Frangipani with the white flowers. 

I have just realized, while looking at these pictures, that the whole side passage needs a good cutting back! Everything is growing wild - must have something to do with the HEAT and not a lot of rain!


Another view of the bouganvilleas along the fence, and all the lush growth

So, join in now by filling in my Mr Linky below, and then we can all see your photo of heat!

If you are just passing through, join in below and we can all visit your blog as well!

See you tomorrow evening for the next weeks word.

Take care

3 comments:

Hilachas said...

Yes! Heat-loving plants. I'm definitely ready to see some of those in Texas. Thanks for providing the linky.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful plants you have in your garden, we have a bouganvillia (spelling?) but it is not prolific like yours! !

Janet said...

I love your garden! It looks like a jungle. Plants just don't grow like that here because we don't have enough heat...